Through our knowledge and experience within the aggregate processing industry and our extensive investment in equipment and management /operative training, Response Engineering Solutions can offer and complete specialised confined space access and maintenance operations.
Confined Space Examples:
Material Storage Silos, Hoppers & Bins, Crushers, Pan Mixers, Paddle Mixers, Ducting, Transfer Chutes, Screening Assemblies, Baghouse Filters, Water/Fuel Storage Tanks, Weigh hoppers, Skip Units, Elevators, Dryers, Lagoon Platforms.
Requirements Completed for each project:
• Assess required work and develop methodology for the safe means of access.
• Provide suitably trained and competent operatives to complete required work.
• Provide suitable, test certified confined space access and rescue equipment.
• Compile detailed risk assessments and method statements.
• Compile rescue plan and emergency procedures.
• Assess full COSHH requirements and implement appropriate actions.