The exclusive DRX (Dual Relief Xtra™) Impact Beds are designed with one simple goal – to deliver maximum protection to your belt in the load zone.
Features and Benefits
- Entire system engineered for superior belt protection.
- Exclusive Velocity Reduction Technology™ that deadens impact energy and reduces reaction forces for less rebound and material degradation.
- Slide-Out Service™ for fast, safe maintenance – a complete bar change out can take less than two hours.
- Impact bar supports with a unique inverted design that act as first level of impact defence.
- Channel crossbeams that efficiently transfer impact energy to the isolation mounts.
- Isolation mounts that provide additional force reduction, absorbing impact energy and minimizing transmission back to the belt.
- Anti-migration tabs that prevent the impact bars from moving with the belt if bolts loosen.
- Angled impact bars that aid in centering material on belt.
- Long service life and cost-effective part replacement.
- Available in a variety of models and sizes:
- For low-, medium-, high-, and extreme-impact applications.
- Troughing angles: 20-degree and 35-degree (other angles available by special quote).
- In 4′ (1200 mm) and 5′ (1500 mm) bed lengths..
- With impact bars featuring 1/2″ (13 mm) or 1″ (25 mm) of UHMW on natural rubber.
- Coal and hard rock mining, coal-fired power plants, load-out facilities and aggregate operations.